St. Elizabeth School is an accredited, co-educational elementary school for grades pre-kindergarten through grade eight. St. Elizabeth School is Brumfield-Dodd approved and admits children regardless of race, sex, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the students at the school. St. Elizabeth does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or other school administered programs.
Parents/Guardians requesting admission to St.Elizabeth School for their child(ren) must complete an application packet and attend a parent/guardian and student interview with the principal. The application packet must be complete before the interview is scheduled. Student are not considered registered at the school until the interview is complete. St. Elizabeth School offers admission to qualified students regardless of race, gender, ethnicity or national origin. The application packet must include:
● Payment of the non-refundable registration fee (This fee is refundable only if the student is not accepted to the school).
● A completed St. Elizabeth School registration form
● Original or notarized documents of the following: birth certificate, social security card, and immunization records/health card
● Previous school academic records including the report cards from all prior schools of attendance and absentee record if not included on the report cards
● Sacramental records (Baptism, Reconciliation, and First Eucharist if applicable)
● Legal documents as to custody of the child, court approved guardianship or tutorship, or court approved visitation rights, if applicable
● All standardized test scores (national or state testing scores, including LEAP test results)
● All testing results showing identified exceptionalities (ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Learning Disabilities, etc.)
● Health information needed for the safety or care of the child during the school day (Ex. Diabetes, Epilepsy, Allergies, Asthma)
Any other action the principal deems necessary to make a valid judgement as to the student’s potential success at St. Elizabeth School
To Enroll in Pre-K
A child must be three (3) years old on or before September 30th to be eligible for Pre-Kindergarten 3, and four (4) years old on or before September 30th to be eligible for Pre-Kindergarten 4. Every child in the 3 year old class must be fully potty-trained and out of diapers and pull-ups. Your child must be able to communicate with an adult that he or she has to go to the restroom.
● An occasional “accident” is understandable; however, if your child repeatedly has accidents, you will be called to come to school to change him/her.
● If within the first three weeks of school your child does not seem to be potty trained, we will ask that you remove your child from the program.
Registration in Pre-K 3 does not guarantee admission into Pre-K 4. Registration in Pre-K 3 and Pre-K 4 does not guarantee admission into Kindergarten.